Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Trrrres

Day 3!
Breakfast: Chai Tea... damn that chai smell is overwhelmingly sweet but yet it didn't taste sweet. I don't think I like it.
Yogurt.

Lunch: 1/2 of the gross ass frozen food. Thank gawd I'm out of that brand, I can go shopping during lunch tomorrow and stock up with real frozen food, lean cuisine! Seriously, i had like 2 thin slices of chicken and threw it out... so i had like 10 prunes to make up for it...
only 2 cups of water.

Dinner: Open Face Brisket sandwich with mash potatoes and green beans... it was eeehhhh. The BF liked it, me, notsomuch. blah lemonade.
Sunflower seeds (i'm out... OMG can i eat sunflower seeds when i get braces???)
some sort of asian candy.... spicy and sweet, whatever it is.

Tai Chi!! felt less tired doing it today, legs still ache.

I feel like i need to poop again?

I started thinking about coke again. =(

No comments: