Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Oui Oui

Oui oui I am blogging during work. I have plans tonight so I most
likely won't get to this very important post. This came in
yesterday... Although I did not notice the package when I came home
but in the morning when I woke up and was making my coffee for the day
(I love coffee) I saw the amazon box and was like hm.. I don't
remember Timmy ordering anything. Well the box was already open and
the only thing in it was other recycled trash so I didn't know what it
was for until...

UNTIL I walked two steps to put sugar in my coffee <3 and there i saw
it. The dish. The dish that will be filled with yummy delicious butter
filled escargo. Hold on I have to wipe my drool. Butter drenched bread
with a butter drenched escargo on top. Yumyumyum. I DO want this dish
to company my usual pate and prosciutto for new years eve but dammit I
want to eat it for dinner NOW just because. The only thing holding me
back is that we cannot find escargot at any of the supermarkets here
which I find ridiculous. We may have to order online but I'm trying to
avoid that. There's nothing like craving for something and then having
to WAIT 3 to 5 days for it to be delivered.
I think I have a video of a completed escargot dish that Timmy's
brother made when we visited in California. I will try to post it to
make the drool factor x 100000!

No comments: