Saturday, October 25, 2008

J0ck the Vote '08

My dad is so cute. The other day he calls me and says, "HANH! WHO DO YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR?"
me: "HUH!?"
"WHO DO YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR?"
"Who do I want to vote for or who do i want YOU to vote for?"
"Uhhhh WHO DO YOU WANT ME TO VOTE FOR??"
"Obama"
"OKAY, BYE"

that wasn't the end of our phone conversation but it was the whole reason for the call.
I did have to type what he was saying in all caps because he doesn't talk, he YELLS, and he yells because he's Asian. heh.

I heart my parents

**EDIT**
He voted for McCain anyway. lolol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahhaha you got a weird family, for real!! it's an asian thing to speak on the phone loudly, i think. normally i'm a pretty quiet dude but when i'm on the phone, it seems that i have the tendency to raise my voice higher than usual. my parents are the same way ;)