Thursday, April 26, 2007
Friday, April 20, 2007
Because I'm a Girl (part 2)...
I L O V E custom design stuff, I love the option of making something my own way. I hate that I'm not artistic enough to do it myself. I love finding websites that do them for you.
Someone stop me before I actually buy one!!!
(Custom Designed by HTT (me)):
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
The visit went well, kind-of. The weather totally sucked, so we didn't get to go into D.C. at all, just a lot of shopping and eating. Anyway throughout these 5 days, I've realized a couple things about my mom:
1. She's crazy. Like absolute. Before she use to be like a regular mom and say things like, eat your vegetables, and then it became to eat your vegetables- they're healthy for you, to crazy things like eat cabbage and greenbeans but not squash because this and that is good for your hair to grow out and lets you sleep better, but this makes your muscles weak. Where the hell does she get this info from?!
2. She's a trash talker. She was kicking all of our asses in wii bowling. and she was all like... Psh. Why would i want to play a second game? I already won! and was all high and mighty. Must be all the cereal you ate mom!
(i love how i talk to my mom on this and there will be no way in heaven or hell that she'll ever find my blog and even if she did, would never read it, and even if she tried, wouldn't understand it)
3. She's a cleaning fanatic. I admit, what mom isn't right? Especially an Asian mom, but seriously, me and MMT cleaned the house the night before they landed, and she still managed to try to clean the house as soon as she stepped into the condo!! and STILL called me messy.
4. She's crazy.
5. Every 5 minutes she gives me "advice" on what to eat, when to sleep, how to clean, what to eat, what to eat, what to eat (oh my god i just realized she didn't say anything to me about my weight!!!), what to eat, that i should go to a buddhist retreat so i can learn to be stress free, what to eat, buddhist retreat, and how to clean.
6. She's crazy.
7. She's crazy.
8. She's crazy.
9. She's crazy.
10. She's very good at driving me crazy.
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Because summer is coming and I want to look H O T in a bathingsuit/bikini/swimwear I've been watching what I eat and hitting the gym (semi-regularly). I usually pack lunch and eat until I'm satisfied, not full, and in that way I'm not in a food coma in my cube from 2-4pm. Anywhoo... no lunch packed today, didn't feel like a salad, so I decided to go for the double cheeseburger from MC'Ds w/ fries (of course) and to balance it all out, drank water.
Realization: Water does not go very well with fast food, actually it tastes like crap and doesn't really wash down all the fast food taste.
Damn, I'm dying for a Coke right now.
My parents are flying in tonight, coincidentally the same time Mr. Man T's parents are coming into town. I might start drinking right at 5 to live through it.
Oh shit, i just realized Mr. Man T's... okay writing that is just way too ridiculously long, from now on, my bf is known as, "bf" or MMT, MMT sounds cool... oooppps, realized MMT's new boss freaking works at AOL, I'm going to have to persuade him to bring back scrambler... oh and V. 3.0 if possible.
Monday, April 09, 2007
Antisocial Bloom (D.C.)
But they are dayum pretty
even in the dark
away from the crowds...
sort of.Cherry Blossoms
I tried to do
phim truong moves
but the flying blossoms
kept getting in my eyes!!
We went during the night to avoid big crowds but there were still a lot of people there. We're going to try to go during the day time to take more pictures, hopefully the flowers are still up and hasn't all welted in this 40 degree weather!