Monday, November 15, 2010

GOOD bye

Today marked another last day of another company. I believe the sun
moon and stars really tested me with this job. I've never wanted to
curse out so many people within 2 years of my life. It was a seriously
tough road to travel and although I didn't learn anything that would
help me in the program control world, I learned a lot in other things.
Patience, initiative, patience and patience. I believe some good did
come out of this place and I did meet good honest and fun people.
Luckily, I was well compensated and my boss did TRY to look out for
me. There was just too much headache and hostility to handle.
Including my own hostility.. I've started pew-pewing people behind my
cube walls in anger and frustration. I am especially surprised that I
didn't curse the crap out of B.S back in those days because boy did I
come close. See what I mean about patience? Ultimately, even with that
job, I was blessed.
Tomorrow is another day and I hope to never forget what I've been
through the last 2 years. To the future... Cheers!

1 comment:

Frangipan said...

I'm sorry to hear that, good luck with where you go next!