Wednesday, October 25, 2006


Holloween Misc.


What is it about the Halloween holiday that it brings out the skimpiness in females? Why is it all of a suddenly okay to wear the outfit that shows the most arms/legs/cleavage on the coldest day where most kids will see you?
Why? Why? Why?
I do have to admit though... it is scary. So without further ado, what should I be for Halloween?
----
If I have a daughter in the future, she will not be able to dress up as a princess/maid/school girl... what does that leave her for a costume? I'll put a brown paper bag over her head and let her go as a loser. Now that's scary!
---
I saw a Care Bear costume at Target the other day and I wanted my niece to be a Care Bear. I said, "please please please it would be so cool!!!!!" She said, "umm..." ::diverts eyes:: "wow look at Dora!!" Sigh... 6 years old and already too cool for her aunt.
----
For some reason, for Halloween, I want to dress in a Care Bear outfit and DDR or Karaoke. That would definitely make my holiday.
---
I would also like to do that for Christmas and New Years as well.
----
I suppose the first step would to be invited to a Halloween party...
---
Feel sorry for me yet? Chocolate makes me happy.

No comments: