Monday, October 16, 2006



mMm... you smell like you want to punch me in the face.



I could honestly say that I've travelled more in these last 12 months than I have in my whole lifetime. Not saying that travelling isn't fun or anything because I love new things and I love new environment and I love how people dress/act/talk differently depending what state they live in. What isn't fun is the actual travel part. The 2 hour drive to the airport in game day/rush hour traffic. The run through the airport. The waiting in line through security. The taking off your shoes to have them scanned and standing on that icky gross bacteria infected floor (and feeling way short) all to find out that your flight has been delayed for 2 hours. Therefore, you have to wait on ass-numbing seats and find ways to amuse yourself and not go crazy with the voices in your head.

Anyway, I'm always reading crap about how guys say it sucks when they get turned down and in turn girls say the guys are the ones who need to make the move. Somewhere down the line, someone made a list of "mack lines" that boys may use. This in turn has forced real guys to try to get creative to let the girl know he is interested without the risk of sounding corny and plain dumb. Well, that's all fine and dandy but hello internet world, is there a list out there where guys shouldn't use. Or, is there a *ding* in your head to tell you that you probably shouldn't be using that line?

Okay, what do the two have in common? Well, I'm glad I asked. So with me being in 79% bitch mode because of the traffic I was totally not in the mood when the "security guard" (the one who checks your i.d. and ticket before going through security) said to me, "You smell good."

I said, "WHAT?!" (It could have been you smiled good, I don't know)
he looked down and said more quietly, "You smell good."
I said, "DID YOU JUST SAY I SMELL GOOD??!?!"
he handed back my stuff and whispered, "...yes"

Dude, highly inappropriate! I wanted to punch him but thought I was going to be late for my flight. Silly me....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn woman... you are brutal.. cant even take a compliment.. haha.. but thats soo you. I can so imagine you saying that.. and more.. =P If you didnt it wouldnt be you..

Anonymous said...

bwahaha. that's wack, man. how you gonna get upset over someone saying you smell good? i don't know what you wear, but that dolce & gabbana blue perfume smells yummy.

of course, that doesn't mean i'd wear it, but you know...

honglien123 said...

Eww...why am I picturing an old ass TSA grandpa saying that line? But yeah, it's different when they're cute, but I have yet to see a cute airport security guy. They do not exist.