Tuesday, October 10, 2006


My fucking base is under fucking attack....
fucker.

The Asian in me started playing this game back in college years and the boredom in me has started up again. Since I do have more self control now I've only played a few games so far and have not played until 4a.m. or until I had to go to work. Anyway, as the people I have to work with piss me off I think of how I wish I could send over some 2 inch zealots and destroy someones desk and torture them as they go "aHh!" to their ultimate death.
I've only learned how to play the Protoss race and refuse to move on until I have ultimately mastered it. (Never.) Don't worry, me playing starcraft is not time spent in vain. I definitely get some practice on scolding and comforting... that's right, sc helps my future parenting skills.

When my zealot is about to go attack, I yell, "go! go! go!" translates to - when my kid is getting ready for school, I will yell "go! go! go!"

When my zealot dies and fails at an attempt to kill and conquer, I say, "aw, don't worry z' you have not died in vain. Revenge!!" translates to - when my kid fails to score (well) at a test/game, I will say, "aw don't worry z' you have not failed in vain...next game/test, REVENGE!!!"

When my stupid fat goons get stuck in some idiotic corner and can't get out, I say, "fuck you fat fucks stop being a waste of a space and attack!" translates to - when my kid becomes overweight and can't walk up the stairs and I'm stuck behind him, I will say, ".... you're wasting space! Attack!! (the stairs)"

When my peon isn't working and instead is stuck in some corner and unable to get out. ::aim cannon at peon. kills peon:: translates to - When my kid isn't doing his homework and is instead stuck in some corner and unable to get out. ::aim cannon at kid...::

So, if you'd like a free win or continue my quest to be more loving to my future kids, you can find me in SC at oh.no


gg.

p.s. yes, i can blog at work (yay!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel bad for your kids.. and talking about kids.. when are you planning on popping them out like crazy.. heheheh.. =P
Love ya!!

MC said...

Come on, what kid doesn't like getting blasted by a cannon sometimes?

Anonymous said...

hahaha... i just opened this game (after getting it like 4 years ago) and i'm addicted... i still suck though. lol.